Sunday, January 24, 2010

Swim Bubble I Have A Bubble Tip Anenome And 2 Ocilerius Clown Fish, The Fish Won't Swim In The Anenome.?

I have a bubble tip anenome and 2 ocilerius clown fish, the fish won't swim in the anenome.? - swim bubble

I have a 55 gallon tank), with many living stones (1 / 2 bottle. Overall, I have about 8 fish. 2 clown fish are fish that ever since I started the tank about 4 months ago. A week ago I had a Big Tip Anenome with the hope that the clown fish loves to swim. The fish do not come near him. I have dinner in one of the anemone and clown fish and went to lunch and never came back. The price of fish has just told him time. Is that true? Do you still have time, or the fish do not swim in it? There is also the possibility that the anemone split. But I'm not sure.

3 comments:

Toe'Knee said...

There are many different types of clowns, the EPA sold, and different types of anemones. I expect a few more days and see what happens. You can always try the pink lace Anemone Haiti, they are usually relatively cheap and easy to use. In addition, depending on the size of the anemone you. I had frog spawn clown, coral, and even goniporas hammer.

yama said...

Many are now RAISED clowns, and so they have no familiarity with the anemones, nor really a necessity. Moreover, there are a few clowns anemones. It is a mix and match. (the Percula Clown, for example, only hosts with a type of anemone (I forget the name) and still manage to) get the anemones thrive in captivity, you can end with two very cool, but much of the creatures of the tank .

precious z said...

anenome bites into the ocean leads to slightly toxic to fish, which are made safe ... but I'm not sure whether the animal would not be from this or fish, but that's what I think the problem is for sure.

Post a Comment