Friday, January 8, 2010

Lawn Leveling I Need To Have My Front Lawn Levelled And Grass Put In...?

I need to have my front lawn levelled and grass put in...? - lawn leveling

I need my little level court (correspondence) and were subsequently established in the grass .. Who knows who I call? In other words, a green keeper ... and yes, I am a woman and have no idea! I want to surprise my husband and dug the garden, there are about 2 years and waiting to catch on the grass, but I said, we have to stabilize .. First

2 comments:

well_sht said...

Call several gardeners. Then let your husband know only the price of the highest. It can only get up and the work itself, as well.

sassy_on... said...

individual lawn and garden, book or newspaper for services genral, look around. Prices also get their money value, which cost a fortune, some of their colleagues know someone learn

Post a Comment