Friday, January 1, 2010

Computer Table Plans Computer Project Question (access Or Excel).?

Computer project question (access or excel).? - computer table plans

Hello to all. I really need help. see ... im gonna have to start working on a project team in the near future. My project is a memory card for the school. Basically, you should store all information about students and their results in tests such as a table in the computer. I would also like the team is capable of doing things such as average and total for each student will automatically be calculated. but I'm not really sure about Excel or Access for this project to be used. u can see, I am more accustomed to unauthorized access (I do not know how Excel), but it is easier to perform calculations using Excel. and there is a lot of calculations and planning on instant messaging, so that the computer with the average for each student to calculate. Guys, if only for advice. Access or Excel?

No comments:

Post a Comment