Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Entry Level Digital Slr Comparison Comparison Shopping For Digital SLR's - Canon, Nikon, Olympus

Comparison shopping for Digital SLR's - Canon, Nikon, Olympus - entry level digital slr comparison

My old digital camera finally bit the dust. So I decided to buy a digital SLR camera. Once I was a pretty decent photographer with my old non-digital SLR.

Looking for a good price but not too high model. I'm wondering:

- Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
- Nikon D60
- Olympus E-520

I was originally looking for an entry-level models (eg, the Rebel XT, D40), but I talked to them.

We appreciate the thoughts of someone who had recently visited this shop and compare what you've selected.

BTW - my photography tends to be either "spontoneous" ... For example, my dog something cute or a sunset suddenly large

1 comment:

Captain Noodles said...

I guess I wonder why exclude entrance as XT and D40 models? What qualities do you need the XSi, D60 or E-520, are not offered by these devices are less expensive? Or is it a question of etiquette - "Enter the model?" There are many sellers and measurebators there who will take the specifications of the blank page for the various cameras, but when it comes to those who have the same image. Therefore, I recommend that if you go to know exactly what you choose to find due to the restriction on the quality of your images, a cheap, go with the cheaper model.

For example, if you're really in the hands of the macro photography of insects and other small creatures used the XT and found that the depth RAW (ie, a 5-6 burst in RAW) is too small. If you are hard at it, you can wait for an hour butterfly species on land and positioned just right on this one flower, then you have only a few seconds for myke go for the composition. If you are 5 RAW images can fire before you wait 10 seconds until the camera will be writing to the memory card, you are better off with a device that would solve this problem. In this situation, I understand the upgrade of the EOS 30D, EOS 40D or Rebel XT / XSI. To give another example, I chose the Canon EOS range of CAMRA, because there were a lot of manual focus Nikkor lenses Leica wonderful and I really want to use it on my camera. Canon EOS Since these objectives with a simple adapter * I have to be equipped me for Canon. For now, if you can from a situation in which the camera is the limiting factor in image quality think it's a good idea to spend the extra money - if you can not, then I recommend you save the species. In this case, to buy education or means of lenses, so the actual impact on the quality of the image.

In the short to finally answer your question, I would like to join your local camera store and try out different models. The final Goal of the camera of a photographer on the street and get pictures, and if a camera feels natural, then this is the camera you want. If a device is more megapixels, a sort of sensor cleaning dust or costs a little less, but it is inconvenient and inconsistent shooting, then the camera for you. All digital SLR cameras on the market will look good, find one that feels good and that's all.

* Many Nikon cameras may not work well with these older Nikon lenses.

Post a Comment