Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bleeding Hemorrhoids Home Remedy What R Sm Good Home Treatments For Hemorrhoids? Or Good OTC Ones?

What r sm good home treatments for hemorrhoids? Or good OTC ones? - bleeding hemorrhoids home remedy

Shameful, currently has an external hemorrhoids that has been around a week. I have never had children and are not sure why I started hvng time. It started when I 15 or less was. But only occasionally would leave and come back and still young. Only a few times in my life I had a big get out and stay away for some time. This is about the size of a marble and 2morrow will be a week. It hurts and I need to do something for him. No itch or bleed. It is there pain. When I get up, feels like a little weight, I feel a weight. I tried the "medical wipes" and the generic "Preparation H". I thought it was decreased in the last few days, but only become bigger. What is the longest 1 can stay out down b4? There is a home remedy or good things DUT I cld try. This is harmful. I have 2 GB 2morrw BK 2 WRK and can not. I have no health insurance, as some medical CNT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preparation H helps me too, but not Rue Care Oil. To stop the bleeding, reduce hemorrhoids, and strengthens the veins.

Anonymous said...

Preparation H helps me too, but not Rue Care Oil. To stop the bleeding, reduce hemorrhoids, and strengthens the veins.

Post a Comment