Friday, February 5, 2010

Can You Renew Drivers License With A Warrent Do Need A Background Check To Go To A Shooting Range?

Do need a background check to go to a shooting range? - can you renew drivers license with a warrent

I've never been in a shooting, and I want to go. I am not a criminal. but I have a warrant and was not sure insurance.i just did not have the map of my current car. so i havent be able to renew my license. Will I still ablt go to a shooting range with a mandate has expired, and dl?

5 comments:

Megan S said...

If you are in the United States, convicted persons being sought or crimes are entitled to a firearm. Not really, there are limitations to a shooting range, if you have a recipe for low traffic. Although, I really wonder why they have taken to ensure that the attachment order. A few years ago for the same thing in Dover, Delaware was planned. I have a ticket and told to get an insurance card with the court within 60 days. I was closed the next day and the ticket.

If you cared about him sooner rather than never this problem.

thresher said...

Most chains have a staff that activities.As monkeys were made available to the rules of safety, recreation.

Joel R said...

No, Texas. I do not know anywhere else but not here.

Ryan said...

Go with proof of age available and not looking to buy a gun, it should be.

zeph88 said...

Yes, California. only need an ID to prove their age.

Post a Comment