Monday, February 15, 2010

Girls Riding Atv In Mud I Am A 19 Y/o Guy And I Hate Being Touched At All Is It Weird?????

I am a 19 y/o guy and I hate being touched at all is it weird????? - girls riding atv in mud

I'm only 19 and making my first semester of college. I do not know if there is a problem, but I let myself do not like touched by anyone. I do not shake their parents or relatives, and never kissed a girl or something with a girl. I think an attractive girl from a distance just do not want to be touched. Is there something wrong or that people like to touch others, and never. I mean, I do not want is a big problem, but never thought much about it, what do you think ????????

I'm not good cuz I love OCD germafobic or mountain biking in the mud and hunting and so on. I'm not gay and I do not find attractive girls want to be touched not just by anyone, including persons

5 comments:

mooserio... said...

Everyone has a level of intimacy that is comfortable with certain people more susceptible to sensation, and others. Not necessarily mean that there is something wrong with you if you someone who will take confidence with the view, you'll see that you are more open to find reading in general, it some time:)

CHarles said...

Start by it a pet like a dog. Learn to play things by stroking. Comfrortable Once you try this, play something else. You can try to kiss your mother or your pet!

YUMMY PINKY GUMMY BEAR said...

a traumatic experience in the game? I too would not be affected .. Answer my q?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

lovebird... said...

It's weird ... was increased, without playing much?

BATMAN said...

Salam - Tea Party to anyone!


Oh Lord, give me to enjoy moderation,
one of the people
right conduct, evidence law
Behavior and servant
Justice, and I
Triumph in the place of return and
Security Ambush!
Amen

Post a Comment