Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does It Hurt To Get The Mirena Removed Has The Mirena IUD Hurt Me?

Has the Mirena IUD hurt me? - does it hurt to get the mirena removed

I had the Mirena coil for almost 6 months. Througout the first six months I was bleeding (not just spotting) and colic. I said they expect the "normal". In recent weeks, I've stabbed program occur, severe pelvic pain and heavy bleeding. I am not satisfied with the spiral in all and not get kidnapped. My question is: What are the chances that the IUD has caused damage to my uterus? Since my doctor to see an ultrasound examination to see if he has done something harmful? The proverb says: "You know your body better than anyone else ..." Well, I think something has gone wrong.

2 comments:

Lol said...

Yes, it has. sorry.


Bye.

Lexi said...

It is possible, and it can prove. It is also possible that the perpetrators have the aspect of the hormonal IUD, but often that hormones effect on you? If so, it is a non-hormonal coil available.

Post a Comment