Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Make Ink From Plants Science Fair Ideas?!HELP!(:?

Science Fair Ideas?!HELP!(:? - how to make ink from plants

Ok, so I have a story about what to do for the science fair.
In school, if it helps.
No matter what topic I am, but I want (something fun:!

Until now, I found this ...

No white candles burn at a speed different than colored candles?

How durable are permanent markers? What solvents (water, alcohol, vinegar, detergent solution) will remove the ink? What brands and types of markers produce the same results?

Not all brands Kaugummiblase the same size?

The plants grow faster in the sun or a light bulb?


So, if you have any other ideas that could help a lot!

Thank you! (:

3 comments:

wAnT3D said...

I do not believe that the plants grow faster with sunlight or a light bulb? my friend has done this year in the 8th Class and I have influence over the last year "No detergent plant growth? But it depends on you, ask your science teacher should help, that's what my teachers say, to improve things or find errors that I hoped it helped me: p

Madison™ said...

In the 3rd Year we have a science fair and conducted a lava lamp. It takes about 2 cups of water in a saucepan, then put the pan on a 1 / 2 for all types of oil and changes in food color. I was down only about 4-6 drops of food coloring to it. I hope that helped! : D Bye: D

Nick said...

11 degrees in biology at the University, we have our own bacteria ...

I took a sample from the teeth and in a machine of the type of incubator that accelerates the growth ... Brands and then pee on the tree "platform" that is the bacterium to make the spread.

Some others took samples of the shoe and floor bathroom ...

Which could be a little cold? I did not know I was very intrigued ...

Google how bacteria grow lol

Post a Comment